We are a collective of French generative artists, who create art with code. Our goal is to share our skills, help each other, share tools and opportunities... to help artists improve their creations, last in time, expand their network....
You can follow us on Twitter.
- Support artists by collecting pieces we like, highlighting them, help them...
- Take time to share our knowledge, write articles/threads...
- Redistribute a part of the collective's earnings to charity and open source projects
- Because we want to create sustainable art
- Because we believe in our values and commitments
- Because NTF are Immutable
Camille Roux (he/him)
Camille loves to jam with code and math concepts. Improvisation, pragmatism and abstraction are the keys to his art.
Matthieu Segret (he/him)
Matthieu love the idea of using code to create a harmonious and poetic universe.